The English as a Second Language program at NCC works in conjunction with the Princeton Community Chapter of International Students, Inc. Under the leadership of the program’s director, John Desai, it is dedicated to supporting the hundreds of international students who attend the University and the various schools in the Princeton area.
Our English as a Second Language program reaches out to internationals in the Princeton Community by providing ESL classes free of charge to those who attend. The class meets during the academic year and includes beginner, intermediate, and advanced English, grammar, writing, reading, conversation and introduction to American culture.
The ESL program also offers Personal English Practice, matching volunteers with internationals for one hour per week at a location and time of their choice to practice conversational English. Click Here for more information
Wednesday Dinner & Family Night
Come join us as we celebrate families on Wednesday nights! The evening will start with a fellowship meal from 6:00 – 7:15 pm. Tickets for the meal must be purchased and will be available at the church side entrance foyer @ $3 (adult), $2 (child – 4-12 yrs.), and $10 (family), children 3 yrs. and below eat for free! Contact Nate Johnson (Associate Pastor) for any questions or queries.
At 7:30 pm the night will continue into special Bible study classes.
For the Adults there will be your choice of:
- Bible study in the sanctuary with Pastor Fogel
- Alpha Class taught by Daniel Levy which covers the basics of the Christian faith.
- Married Couples study lead by Pastor Nate and Val
For the NCC Children:
- MPACT for girls from Kindergarten through 6th grade
- Royal Rangers for boys from Kindergarten through 7th grade
- Nassau Christian Youth for those from 8th grade through the end of high school